Shape Your Arms and Turn Flab into Muscle
Slim, Calm, Sexy Yoga Upper-Body Workout
- 5. Forearm Stand …
- 6. Crow
- 7. Side Crow
- Shape Your Arms
- 1. Plank for Slim …
- 2. Side Plank for …
- 3. Down Dog
- 4. Down Dog Split, …
- Bend at the waist and place your hands on the floor. Walk your feet up to your hands.
- Bend your knees slightly and place your knees in your armpits. Bring your feet together and come into a squat.
- Lean toward and rest your hands on the floor. Lean your shoulders gently forward beyond your wrists.
- Try lifting one foot just off the floor, then the other.
- Then rest all your weight on your hands and try lifting both feet off the floor.
Tip Keep your toes on the ground and take long deep breaths. Don’t clench your body. Build up to the move by lifting one foot first. Next time, lift the other. Eventually, with practice, try lifting both feet.
This move has been excerpted from Slim Calm Sexy Yoga by Tara Stiles.
This Move Works:
Abs, Shoulders, Triceps