10 Signs You Practically Live at the Gym
When your gym bag doubles as your purse, that's saying something.
If you're constantly at the gym, we can't blame you for feeling like it's your second home. Think you may just spend more time there than at your real one? Check out these 10 signs you practically live at the gym:
1. Everyone there knows you by name. Let's be real: They even know the nickname your high school soccer teammates gave you.
2. You have a "regular" drink at the juice bar. The staffers refer to it as "The [Insert Your First Name Here]."
More from Fitbie: What It's Really Like Working Out With Big Boobs (PHOTOS)
3. You use the same locker every time. And everyone knows it's yours, even if it's not technically reserved.
4. You feel antsy when two days go by sans a sweat sesh. Who else will tell the locker room ladies about Big Sean and Ariana Grande holding hands in public?
5. Speaking of, when you aren't around for a couple days, you then contemplate greeting your gym family like this:
6. Your social life revolves around your gym's workout class schedule. It's not that you don't find drinks with the girls important, but that cardio kickboxing class is just killer, so ditching is a non-option.
7. Your gym bag doubles as your purse. Why even bother switching your wallet back and forth?
More from Fitbie: 58 Thoughts Every Woman Has at the Gym
8. You get bummed when your treadmill isn't free. It's not like your initials are actually engrained in the side, but they may as well be. Besides, none of the other ones seem to be as flat or run as smoothly. (You know this, because you've tried all of them.)
9. You don't even bother buying body wash, lotion, or razors for your home. The locker room has them, and you only shower at the gym, anyway.
10. Walking into your gym makes you feel like this:
... enough said.